• 업무내용 :
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology.
As a communication coordinator, your main responsibilities will be 1) planning and executing digital marketing programs through diverse online/offline channels across product lines, working with people in different functions, and 2) developing and publishing internal communication content and executing employee communication events.
In this role, your responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute digital marketing programs through different online marketing platforms and in-person events
- Analyze and access performance/ROI using analytics programs
- Create digital marketing content and review/translate/localize global digital marketing assets including email, banner, web page, video, literature, and others
- Manage online/offline customer engage programs and administer online customer training portal
- Develop/publish internal communication content and coordinate internal communication events
- Optimize and maintain internal and external websites including regional homepage, employee portal
- Administer purchasing and invoicing process
- Maintains an efficient and well-organized stockroom
- Other team admin responsibilities