• 업무내용 :
At Amazon we recruit inspirational talent who innovate with our customers and enable them to grow. Our people are our asset and our Talent Acquisition team works hand in hand with our business to identify, attract and hire “bar-raising” talent.
Our Recruiting Interns work within the Talent Acquisition team in a fast-paced recruiting organization. As as intern you will be exposed to all elements of internal recruitment strategy and execution, working with Recruiters and Sourcers to ensure hiring teams are supported in efficiently working with candidates and business teams to provide an exceptional hiring experience for all involved.
About the internship:
Whatever your background, if you love learning what it takes to hire and develop the best, enjoy building plans to attract, retain, develop, and support growing teams, and effectively communicate across diverse teams in multiple countries, Amazon is a great place to be.
Amazon is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students to join our fast paced world as interns. An internship here will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to the professional world.
You will put your skills to the test and roll up your sleeves while working with the team to learn about recruitment, while delivering projects and proposals to contribute to the team’s success (and ultimately our customers'). This could include:
· Helping develop strategies to attract potential new Amazonians to learn about opportunities within Amazon.
· Learning how to proactively source candidates for exciting positions across a variety of regions.
· Support with planning and logistics for events, such as recruitment events, leadership trainings, and more.
· Developing your skills in candidate screening and assessment, learning how to test for candidate fit for a variety of positions.
· Assist in streamlining the application processes from external channels (events, job boards, etc).
· Proposing new ways to delight candidates.