• 업무내용 :
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
“A long-lasting career at 3M comes from having vision, imagination and the ability to see what doesn’t exist. 3Mers are groundbreaking innovators and it’s important that we give every person the space for disruptive and creative thinking.” – John Banovetz, senior vice president and chief technology officer at 3M
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
As an Advanced Application Engineer you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Global support of consumer respiratory protection product line, including training and education, and support of technical service personnel
- Lead and conduct applied research on product performance
- Product and NPI support including creating user instructions, conducting customer acceptance trials, assisting with claims substantiation and documentation, and understanding and communicating customers’ needs to internal cross functional teams.
- Provide technical service consultation for new product development teams
- Support customer training and industry presentations on product selection and use of respiratory protection products
- Assist with product user instructions, technical bulletins, specifications sheets and training materials