• 직무관련 :
- Bachelor's degree or currently pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- Work a minimum of 6 months, 5 days a week.
- Ability to speak and write in Korean and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools.
- A solid understanding of the Korean entertainment landscape such as key players, developing trends, and related platforms.
- Fast learner, highly entrepreneurial with a good sense of judgment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, multi-task, manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Understanding of the online business as well as the media industry, and excellent strategic thinking and communication skills.
- Proactive, organized, responsible, with the ability to work well with a team.
- A particular interest in music, consumer technology, social media, content, pop culture, and lifestyle trends.