Business Developer Intern (January to July 2022) 채용
*The duration for this internship opportunity is from January to July 2022
**Applicants to this internship opportunity will need the work authorization for Korea
In AWS APAC, the charter of the Business Development Team is to accelerate the business of today and build the business of tomorrow. We do this by incubating new go-to-market initiatives, owning strategic multi-year big bets on behalf of the broader business; and, running experiments that have the potential to deliver non-linear returns.
You will have the exciting opportunity to help run experiments to build mind share, broaden AWS’ use and remove friction for AWS customers. You will be part of a broad cross-functional team and will need to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders such as Sales, Operations, Marketing, Product and cross-functional data teams to identify problems, develop and conduct data-driven experiments, generate insights and recommendations on AWS’ customer experience, and deliver successfully against high standards. You will also support the strategic planning process and the monthly/quarterly/yearly rhythm of the business, utilizing various systems and tools to derive well-vetted analysis. We hire builders, and the program is designed to provide the optimal mentorship, guidance, and opportunities to allow you to build.
What are we looking for?
We hire the Amazonian first. There are no limitations in terms of experience or academic major. We’re looking for a diverse group of associates with a shared enthusiasm for AWS and cloud computing.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Willingness to learn, curious, and creative
· Exceptional writing and communications skills
· Strong project and program management capabilities
· Outstanding interpersonal skills, able to work as a team with others
· Able to earn trust and influence others
· Independent and comfortable with navigating ambiguity
· Highly organized and is able to multi-task and prioritize competing stakeholder requests
· Uses a customer-focused approach to solve problems
· Able to operate in a lean, fast-paced, entrepreneurial, multi-cultural environment
· “Can-do” spirit with a strong sense of ownership to execute end-to-end projects
· Strong financial/business acumen and results-driven with the analytical capability to provide data driven arguments to innovate and/or simplify current processes and practices
· Passion for AWS and driving cloud computing adoption in Asia through prescriptive go-to-market strategies