HS Marketing Intern 채용
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Support companywide events operations /digital marketing campaign from logistics to internal communication
- Support on contents creation and global contents localization edition for internal and external communication activities
- Manage ‘News Center’ of Philips Korea website: ground work for Philips Korea news to address our key messages via news center
- Support & Design artworks for company collaterals i.e. company brochure, new employee induction and communications materials for enhancing respect and trust culture
- Support researching and translating documents in English and Korean for ground work for company collaterals
- Administration support: E2E payment process, P-cast management, picturing and video recording for major company-wide events