부산 Community Team Community Associate
Community Associate는 위워크 커뮤니티팀의 핵심적인 컨택 포인트이면서 위워크를 대표하는 역할입니다. 여러분은 커뮤니티팀에서 위워크 멤버를 지원하는 주요 역할을 담당하게 됩니다.
- 위워크 빌딩에서 상주하며 멤버분들에게 위워크에서 경험하는 모든 단계에서 특별한 서비스를 제공합니다.
- 이벤트 및 멤버와의 관계 구축을 통해 협력적인 커뮤니티 환경 구축합니다.
- 위워크 빌딩의 효율적인 운영과 프로세스를 위해 리뷰합니다.
- 위워크가 제공하는 서비스의 성장과 홍보를 지원합니다.
- 매니저의 가이드라인에 따라서 주도적으로 커뮤니티 팀을 지원합니다.
- 이 모든 것은 위워크의 핵심 가치를 보여주고 위워크의 미션을 달성하기 위해 노력하는 과정입니다.
In this role, you’ll:
1. Front Desk Management:
- Cover the front desk during the building’s set business hours and be an on-site point of contact, easily located on the member floor or at Community Bar.
- Manage member requests while maintaining WeWork’s service standards.
- Ensure all visiting guests are in accordance with WeWork’s guest policy by ensuring all guests properly.
- Establish rapport with members and guests with the goal of building relationships in order to facilitate the sense of Community WeWork is known for.
- Anticipate member and guest needs before they arise using relevant information collected about members to enhance and personalize their experience.
- Ensure building specific forms and documents are up to date including but not limited to documents for internal use only and forms for the members such as pet forms, filming requests, bike room requests, etc.
- Answer any questions from members and guests related to the building including way-finding, policies and procedures, community etiquette, etc.
2. Events and Membership Engagement:
- Support to increase Net Promoter Score by ensuring the highest level of member experience through events and member engagement.
- Participate in territory level community projects and cross functional tasks to increase member satisfaction. (territory level projects such as Building Standards Project, Centralized Event Organizer, Culture & Learning Committee, Member Benefit & Communication, and NPS Ambassador)
- Provide feedback on programming types (based on member makeup) and evaluate events based on attendance, satisfaction, and impact on the appropriate event team.
- Plan, execute, and host weekly, monthly events to engage and drive member experience.
- Identify and execute opportunities to connect members with each other.
- Consistently celebrate members’ successes and milestones.
- Know and explain WeWork policies and procedures and communicate, inform, and update members on building issues.
- Write and send broadcasts relating to building updates.
3. Building Operations and Management:
- Assist Community Lead and Community Manager with building operations and management to maintain the best quality of working environment.
- Conduct morning walkthroughs to address any issues, Escalating any recurring issues to your manager and/or relevant cross-functional teams.
- Locate and issue posts via the regional system to members upon request.
- Facilitate communication and build relationships with third-party vendors such as cleaning, moving, and other vendors onsite.
- Prepare for a successful move-in for the newly-contracted accounts and facilitate smooth move-out for existing accounts.
- Facilitate the promotion of add-on services to members and effectively manage relative tasks such as POS transactions, Signage update to accelerate ancillary revenue
- Mail & Package management in accordance with WeWork’s policy
- Receive, process, sort, and organize all the documents in the form of corporate mail.
- Track, audit, and organize keys collected and distributed.
- Manage keycards for members, contractors, etc in line with WeWork Security policy. Also, manage keycard stock and request new inventory as needed.
- Review and understand the role in the building management & WeWork provided Emergency Action Plans and manage emergency equipment and supplies.