- Bachelor's degree or currently pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- Able to work 5 days a week (minimum of 6 months)
- Ability to speak and write in Korean and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools.
- A solid understanding of Korean entertainment landscape such as key-players, developing trends and related platforms.
- Fast learner, highly entrepreneurial with a good sense of judgment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, multi-task, manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Strategic thinker and a team player.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Proactive and have a sense of responsibility.
- A particular interest in music, consumer technology, social media, content, pop culture, and lifestyle trends.