[Tesla Korea] Tesla Advisor, Yeoido Store (여의도 One IFC)
At Tesla, our Tesla Advisors consistently deliver on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers as well as create a memorable experience for our customers on delivery day. They constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
As a Tesla Advisor, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla through to their delivery day experience. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative buying and delivery experience.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
* Engage walk in guests promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
* Excite, engage, and educate prospective customers and current owners through calls, emails or text and outbound events to educate them about Tesla’s product offering and answering questions
* Help Tesla maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information and scheduling and co-piloting Test Drives for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential
* Actively contribute to the achievement of monthly sales and delivery targets by meeting and exceeding individual KPI’s
* Proficient in Sales and Delivery Operations able to execute and consistently deliver a strong client experience with little to no guidance
* Provide the highest level of customer service throughout the full sales and delivery cycle & installation process, as well as continued support throughout ownership
* Be the primary contact point for all customer interactions throughout their purchase experience
* Responsible to contact customer and collect government subsidy documents and complete government subsidy application process
* Manage own delivery pipeline and ensure vehicle registration process to complete by collect necessary documents on time
* Educate customers on all details of the purchase and delivery journey from initial contact through to delivery day.
* Ensure vehicles readiness in preparation for the customers delivery appointment.
* Educate new owners by conducting a comprehensive vehicle orientation, tailored to the individual customer's needs and comfort level
* Execute customer trade-ins and documents on delivery day
* Conduct Tesla Direct deliveries from Delivery Centers to customer homes when required
* Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs