• 업무내용 :
Support the administration of Fulbright grant programs under the direction of the Fulbright Program Manager and Program Officers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Respond to inquiries from grant applicants, selected candidates, and members of the public in a timely manner.
• Receive and process application materials for Fulbright grants, maintaining confidentiality.
• In consultation with the Program Manager, select and contact evaluation panel members for grant applications. Schedule evaluation sessions, including interviews between the panel and applicants.
• Understand and communicate program expectations to grantees, including grant payment and visa-related procedures.
• Maintain complete, accurate records of documentation related to grant inquiries and requirements.
• Organize and thoroughly review individual grantee progress reports in relation to requirements.
• Maintain up-to-date applicant/grantee databases.
• Draft, edit, and proofread important documentation for stakeholder and board review, such as application summaries, memos, meeting minutes, emails, etc.
• Perform other tasks in relation to grant programs as assigned by the Executive Director or Program Manager.