Dell Technologies Networking Technical Inside Sales Representative
Networking Technical Inside Sales Representative
At Dell Technologies, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical consultation during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
Join us as a Networking Technical Inside Sales Representative on our Inside Sales team in Seoul to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Networking Technical Inside Sales Representative, you will deliver DellEMC Cloud Network and Open networking's technical solutions which's one of the fastest growing areas of Infrastructure to the Inside Sales Team that address customers’ varying needs, either working on your own or with a subject matter expert on more complex solutions.
• Act as a technical resource to help the sales organization meet, if not exceed, its goals
• Stay up to date on new products, technology trends and services offerings
• Make outbound calls as part of managing the sales cycle, and respond to field sales, resellers and end customer inquiries
• Focus on Dell Technologies Data Center Networking products and services and be able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs
• Explain technical, industry and market facts to position Dell Technologies against an alternative solution
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Experience working in a sales environment and in a technical role that shows knowledge of Enterprise Networking or converged IT infrastructure
• Clear communication skills, both verbal and written
• Solid customer relationship skills with the ability to build and manage relationships
• 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge or experience of Data Center Networking and Cloud Data Center