Treasury & Payroll 사원
- Conduct daily treasury operations and transactions in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare payment in Electronic Banking System for domestic/overseas supplier and employee on regular basis
- Monitor daily cash balance for cash management
- Analyze the organization’s revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators to forecast the organization’s short, medium, and long-term cash flow position
- Record daily cash transactions and compile, verify, and analyze cash flow information to prepare accurate monthly cash status reports
- Track bank accounts and support to maintain BAM system, assist business units on bank account matters
- Make sure the foreign currency payment transactions are in compliance with the requirement of Korea government and Corporate Policy
- Prepare withholding tax filing for payment (i.e. dividend, royalty etc.)
- Support divisions to have bank guarantees issued from bank
- Maintain local cash pooling program (daily transactions and interest)
- Maintain tax filing for all treasury related taxes.
- Monthly reconciliation for all bank accounts
- Supports for external audit and internal audit for the responsible areas.
- Calculate and Prepare Payroll for 1 Korea location
- Make accrual Journal entries related payroll liabilities such as Bonus, Vacation and Unpaid working hours, etc.
- Maintain local payroll system (employee information etc.)
- Prepare monthly payroll related tax filing and make payment.
- Prepare and file annual personal income tax return for all employees with Division HR.
- Reconcile general ledger with regard to payroll accounts