• 업무내용 :
Based in Seoul, Korea (6-month internship)
Amazon Web Services is looking for a smart and ambitious individual to join AWS Public Policy team in Korea. If you are a person who loves fast-paced business action, has attention to detail, and is able to multitask, AWS is looking for you!
This is a 6-month internship aimed at 3+ year university students (current undergraduate students only).
AWS internship will provide you with meaningful working experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Like our business interests, our policy issues are broad, forward-thinking, and driven by what is best for our customers. The AWS Public Policy Intern for Korea will be able to enhance AWS advocacy on a broad range of public policy issues by working with the Korea commercial and public sector team, and helping research policy issues, and developing AWS positions on issues.
The Public Policy Intern will work collaboratively with the global Public Policy team as well to ensure alignment between business priorities and public policy goals. The Intern will also help with external advocacy efforts, outreach programs, and key initiatives in concert with business objectives.
Focus and Deliverable:
· Conduct research on industry and regulatory landscape
· Collect and analyze data
· Help prepare materials for submission to government and regulators
· Attend the Public Policy team meetings with external stakeholders as necessary
· Work collaboratively and transparently with the Korea team and global Public Policy team to ensure alignment between core business priorities and public policy goals
· Support policy activities by helping coordinate external advocacy efforts, outreach programs, and initiatives in concert with business objectives