• 업무내용 :
Data Analytics Specialist
BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We’re currently seeking a talented, experienced and results-driven data analytics professional to join its Business Planning function, based in Seoul, Korea. This is a unique opportunity to join a world-class multinational company and an industry leader in Korea in a role that will present you with outstanding professional challenges, learning opportunities and career growth.
Business Planning Team has a shared function of business analytics to manage various dashboards based on the financial and non-financial information throughout the company. It is a local specific system to rapidly capture developing needs of changing business dynamics, while continuously monitoring business health with existing KPIs, where flexibility to draw data from different sources are required. We’re looking for a person with technical skills to maintain the existing reports. There will be opportunities to modify and develop new reports together with business partners in different levels: new report from scratch or automation of existing.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
• Provide technical support to the internal stakeholders to ensure continuous operation of daily, weekly, monthly, & seasonal reporting/scorecards established on Power BI
• Understand to maintain a central comprehensive database of existing non-financial data for Finance and planning function related to the existing reports by working with IT stakeholders for troubleshooting
• Support non-DB based data feed to the BI system using Python
• Transfer knowledge and skill set to internal stakeholders to be able to do simple troubleshoot to fix problems with existing reports
• Use available tools (Power BI, Tableau) to support new report generation, report automation, and ppt preparation for presentation to local, Regional and PMI management jointly with business partners
• Provide proper communication to the internal stakeholders in terms of data collection, report enhancement needs, training