• 업무내용 :
Pangle is the go-to-place for developers and publishers to monetize their app, attract users, and push the boundaries of their creativity.
Pangle is looking for Business Development Managers that are motivated to grow the non-gaming inventory in Korea. In additional to structuring and closing business deals, this role requires a consultive role to deepen business cooperation and engage key stakeholders at senior level. You will work closely with the Account Managers, the Product Team and the Marketing Team to ensure quality client service and broadcasting the Pangle brand in the industry.
Job Description :
1. Responsible for lead generation, new publisher acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with high potential non-gaming publishers in South Korea.
2. Monitor the overall status of various partnerships by tracking key reports and metrics.
3. Handle the business conversations with publishers, helping the platform to maximize revenue by trouble-shooting, strengthening the share-of-voice and up-selling more product mix.
4. Independently research and discover new publishers, form concrete strategies within verticals to capture market share, map competition and the ecosystem to identity market opportunities.
5. Help marketing to build case studies and present Pangle in the professional workshop and industrial events.