• 업무내용 :
Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Marketing & Business Development Intern in South Korea for the Amazon Global Selling business in US.
The Intern will lead supporting recruitment and account management of S. Korean sellers onto Amazon US Marketplace. Amazon has online marketplaces in 11 countries, enabling third-party sellers to reach buying customers both locally and globally. Amazon Global Selling Korea team is responsible not only for identifying, marketing to, and managing a pipeline of prospective S. Korean merchants, but also for supporting high value projects to help expand our global outreach.
[More Information about Amazon Global Selling]
A Video about Amazon Services: http://vimeo.com/80936302
Amazon Global Selling: http://services.amazon.com/global-selling/
1. Support account managers to drive the adoption of Amazon Global Selling's features and to achieve data quality standards, to ensure the best customer experience on Amazon
2. Focus on Operations/Management/Troubleshooting of KR seller's Deal Promotions on Amazon.com - required to closely communicate with the related teams at Amazon HQ in Seattle
3. Deliver in-depth insights by developing a clear understanding of the Amazon Global Selling business along with the Deal Promotion related features and functionalities
4. Conduct small research projects to produce reports about specific industry and customer behavior
5. Support team's events (e.g. Summit, Seminar, Training sessions)