What should I bring with me?
- Bachelor’s degree or above, ideally in the Humanities/Communication
- In-depth contact with Internet Governance, cyber-security, online speech trends, online culture wars, local political landscapes with an acute interest and/or understanding of the challenges faced by self-regulating social media platforms
- Able to work under minimal supervision and have strong logic/common sense related to job nature:
- Highly organised with an eye for detail and the aptitude to make ongoing improvements in your everyday work
- Great time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple requests for information and handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
- Outstanding natural communicator (verbal/written) with excellent language and communication skills (Korean at a Native level and proficiency in English is preferred)
- Ability to digest large data sets/policies in a cohesive and actionable manner
- Ability to communicate efficiently cross-department, with a wide array of internal and external stakeholders
- Familiar with office software such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.